Issued January 22, 2016
The contest begins on January 22, 2016 at 12:01 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time) and ends on February 21, 2016 at 11:59 p.m.
This contest is opened to everyone 18 years or older, with the exception of employees, agents or representatives of Mont-Echo Naturels, Inc , as well as their family members and/or people living in the same household.
How to Enter
No purchase necessary. LIMIT One entry per person for the duration of this contest.
There are FOUR ways to enter:
- FACEBOOK – Participate via the application on our Facebook page.
- EMAIL – Forward your name to email@example.com .
- INSTORE – Complete a ballot at a participating retail location. (Participating retailers are responsible to return all ballots to Mont-Echo Naturels before 12:00p.m. February 26, 2016).
- ONLINE – Complete an online purchase during the contest period.
Note: We are not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, server, network, hardware, software, or web site.
Prizes and approximate value:
- There will be one prize consisting of one free AGE-DEFENSE CREAM: SEA BUCKTHORN FACIAL MOISTURIZER and one free SEABUCKTHORN CLEANSING CREAM: NUTRI-LUMINOUS, or the equivalent retail value, per month for the twelve months of 2016.
- The prize will be fulfilled as twelve (12) promo coupons, one issued each month throughout 2016, with a value of $70 per month for online purchase. Free delivery is also included for each monthly delivery. The coupons are valid only at our online store http://www.mont-echo.com/shop.
- There is one (1) prize available with a total approximate value of $960.
- Prizes must be accepted as is, with no replacements or modifications. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash.
A random draw will be executed on February 29, 2016, in Cowansville, Quebec at approximately 12:00 p.m., from all eligible entries. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the contest period. The winner will be announced via our Newsletter, on our Website and Facebook page. The winner will be required to answer the following skill-testing question to claim the prize 10 x 2 + 6 – 10 = ____
Other Legal Disclaimers
For Quebec residents, disputes regarding the organization or conduct of a promotional contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Disputes over the awarding of a prize may also be submitted to the Régie, but only for the purposes of helping the parties reach a settlement.
This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.